Make a Donation
Brazos Bend State Park Volunteer Organizations
Brazos Bend State Park Volunteer Organization is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation set
up to assist with education of the public and the protection of Brazos Bend State Park. The volunteer
organization greatly appreciates donations of any amount to assist in our efforts at Brazos Bend.
The money raised by the volunteer organization stays in the park for educational programs and park improvements.
All donations are tax deductible.
Make a donation using PayPal.
Send a check or money order payable to:
Brazos Bend State Park Volunteer Organization
21901 FM 762
Needville, TX 77461
For additional information regarding donations contact
David Heinicke at (979) 553-5124
Support your Brazos Bend State Park through
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Join or renew your commitment to Brazos Bend State Park Volunteer
Organization's by participation in the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS SUPPORTERS:
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store.
Link your card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
View your Rewards Details
- If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Register”.
- If you are a new online customer:
- You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
- Already have a Kroger.com account?
- Enter your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on “Edit” in the “Community Rewards” section.
- Enter your organization’s number (81267) or name and then click on “Search”.
- Select your organization and click on “Save”.
- To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page.
- Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Sign in to your Kroger account
- Go to www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Click on “View Your Rewards Details”
- See how much you have earned towards your organization! (Note: This information will only be available and updated at the end of each cycle.)
Randall's Card Program
At Randalls, link Brazos Bend State Park Volunteer Organization (Org #3163) to your Remarkable Card at the courtesy desk. Randalls' program allows shoppers to link as many as three charitable organizations to a Remarkable Card.
Updated: Jun 11, 2015